Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pictures of couches in The Lamron office.


I couldn't stay away. I have an addiction to newsprint I think. That, and the fact that I have to produce an 8-page issue in the next two days, has dragged me back to Geneseo. It's even more quiet in the summer and it's almost surreal.
The ghosts of frat boys haunt me. Oh wait, that's real frat boys.


So for those who don't know, that image up there is a big stack of Lamrons!
What's a Lamron, you ask? Certainly they don't roam free. It's SUNY Geneseo's student-run weekly campus newspaper. And guess who's presiding over that fine 3000 print publication next year?

Yeah, me. Well, me and a wonderful 16 or 17 (18?) member eboard. We're news people. Gossip's our thang.

And now, with many thanks to outgoing Managing Editor and future Newhouse School of Journalism at Syracuse University student (long-ass title right there. Worth it though, worth it) Megan Paolone, we have a friend for our tattered and sexed-on Orange Couch!
And although the Orange Couch is a solid representation of us at The Lamron (tattered, sexed-on), we feel that our new striped friend will fit in just fine.
There she is below.





 I'd sit on that couch.
Easily.



No comments:

Post a Comment